Saturday, November 21, 2009

Peace out


On yesterday’s episode of The Oprah Show, Oprah broke the big news to everyone….
She is RETIRING!


Oprah explained to her audience that she has been doing The Oprah Winfrey show for 25 years, and it feels to be the right time to close the curtain. This announcement has made the media outlets BUZZ and start gossip that even though Oprah’s show will be no longer; it does not mean we won’t see anymore of Oprah.


The show will leave the air in September of 2011, but Oprah has guaranteed season 25 to be better than the rest!


Personally I LOVE watching Oprah, and will be sad when my 4pm time slot will be vacant.

8 comments:

  1. I dont think anyone or anything can top Oprah!
    Im excited to see what she does next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is for sure not the end of her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not the end of her! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Loveeeee Oprah!

    What are we going to do every day at 4:oo pm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should tune in for season 25 - haven't watched her in a while since cable doesn't exist in my London home.

    Kinda miss noon-time Jenny Jones controversies too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I predict in her finale she will give everyone a new house. Or a million dollars, or perhaps their own island

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder who her last guest EVER will be !?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How will i know what books to read?!

    ReplyDelete